Have consumed the following and enjoyed muchly:
1. South Park Season 13 – Margaritaville
2. South Park Season 13 – Fatbeard (Somalian Pirate We!)
3. Weeds – Seasons 1 and 2
4. Currently reattempting reading Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance. I will get thru it this time. Slow and steady.
5. Also on the bed side – South Park and Philosophy Why Flatulence is philosophical? and Can a saint really laugh at south park? are the questions being explored here. Morality – the south park way. The book is authored by a professor who teaches philosophy and had recommended SP as the basis of his students’ thesis.
6. Watchmen – Saw it, liked it.
7. Ma Vie En Rose It’s amazingly made. Softly. How a little boy comes to terms with his distaste for his Y chromosome and wishes suddenly he will get his period and turn into a girl. Until then he wears satin frocks, red shoes, and lipstick. And plans to marry the boy next door. Like I said, softly.
8. Super High Me – Must watch stoned. Absolutely must. A regular stoner stand up comedian gives up smoking pot for 30 days and stays high for 30 days.
9. Super Size Me – A man goes on a 30-day McDonald’s ONLY diet.
10. King Corn – How everyone in America is made of Corn. And everything. 2 guys from Idaho go back to their home town to plant 1 acre of corn and then follow it into their foods and bodies. Corn is everywhere here.